Eco Dryer Balls - Disco Rollers (4 pc.) - Friendsheep
Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls naturally soften and fluff your laundry by gently tumbling in your dryer. Their movement helps separate your fabrics allowing the heat to better flow between them. This will reduce wrinkles, static cling, and will help you sensibly reduce drying time.
These wool dryer balls are individually hand made for fair wages in Nepal from 100% premium organic New Zealand wool. They are reusable for 1000+ times, completely biodegradable, chemical free, scent free, hypoallergenic, and baby safe.
Each set contains 4 individually handmade and hand decorated Eco Dryer Balls in a hand made, hand printed organic cotton drawstring bag. The dyes are eco-friendly, certified azo-free, lead-free, and compliant with the German Safety Product Safety Act (ProdSG)
Friendsheep Sustainable Wool Goods are handmade with love by Nepali artisans in the Himalayan Valley of Kathmandu, designed in the USA, and sourced from cooperatives and factories that enforce fair trade practices. Fair wages in ethical working conditions, medical care, education, and purpose to empower people while respecting nature and animals. The artisans are creative women from underprivileged communities, striving for a better life for them and their families.
Friendsheep believes in love and empowerment, passion and eco consciousness, friendship and creativity, Mother Earth and sustainability.
WHY FRIENDSHEEP ECO DRYER BALLS?
- Naturally soften and fluff your laundry while helping you reduce drying time by 20% to 40% depending on load size
- Completely plastic-free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they’re the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies
- Reusable for 1000+ loads – each set will last for years!
- Reduce wrinkles and static cling
- Makes your laundry more manageable – no more balling and twisting!
- Eliminate single use, chemical-filled dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners
- Save you time, energy, and money!
- Hand made from 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core – no fillers or additives
- Individually hand felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions
- We plant one tree with every purchase of a Friendsheep product, thanks to our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project.
- Each set of 6 extra large wool balls comes with a user manual and a charming and useful hand printed organic storage bag
- Compostable product in a completely recyclable and compostable packaging
- They’re the ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life