10 Powerful Benefits of Celery Juice
Start the press(er), of juice that is, because this celery juice concoction is not only yummy but it's also super healthy for you and your skin!
Try it out for one month, drinking 8-10 ounces first thing every morning before breakfast. Tell us if you don’t see a change.
- Cut the celery leaves off, using only the stalks.
- Celery is the only ingredient necessary to make a deliciously healthy juice.
- If blending (without a juicer) set to puree and then use a strainer to get pure juice sans pulp.
- Don’t drink or eat anything afterwards for about 30 min.
- If you wish to add other flavors such as ginger or lime, be sure to use as little water or other liquids as possible so as not to dilute the juice. Apple adds a crave-worthy sweetness!
Here, we’ve outlined 10 reasons why Celery Juice is the healthy miracle drink you never considered before:
- The alkaline-forming properties of celery is known to balance the body’s pH levels and acid-causing inflammation, making it helpful for people who suffer from acne, eczema or rosacea.
- Fights infections and autoimmune diseases.
- Neutralizes and flushes toxins out of the liver — Ohhh, yeah…now you know what to drink the day after ‘drinking’ (You’re welcome!)
- While flushing out the liver, celery’s cluster salts also bind to viral waste and draw out toxins that cause Epstein-Barr and shingles virus. (Whaaaa?)
- Those fabulous cluster salts also help strengthen white blood cells in the liver to fight off pathogens!
- Restores hydrochloric acid in the gut, aiding in efficiently faster digestion.
- Bye bye bloat! (Ok, so it may be an effective diuretic, however that also means it’s helping to regulate the digestive tract, which can be caused by food choices, sodium overload, acid reflux and a number of other underlying issues.)
- Supports weight loss in addition to reducing bloat.
- Aids in the prevention of UTIs.
- Lowers cholesterol and prevents high blood pressure.